Already have a Username/Password for Spaces Between: An Undergraduate Feminist Journal?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission must include MLA style citations
- Papers should be double spaced. Use 12pt Times New Roman font and one-inch margins.
- Personal identifiers should be removed from the text (for example, name in the header)
- Use Canadian spelling
- Papers should be formated as Microsoft Word documents.
- We accept submissions by email only.
1. Put your name in the subject line: Submission: [Your Name]
2. In the body of your email, please include:
• Your name, program, year of study, and institution.
• A short abstract of your paper (approx. 250 words)
3. Attach your paper as a word document.
All submissions submitted by e-mail should be sent to email@example.com
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.