Already have a Username/Password for Vertebrate Anatomy Morphology Palaeontology?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The main submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format, and the figures have been uploaded separately as 'supplemental files'
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in separate files.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Recommended reviewers have been listed (with affiliation and e-mail contact) in the text box for the editor (at the bottom of this page; scroll down).
Submission of an article to Vertebrate Anatomy Morphology Palaeontology will be taken to mean that the article is an original work and not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
If the article is accepted for publication, it will be published on-line [with the possibility of print-on-demand hardcopy] under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC By 4.0) meaning:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.