Already have a Username/Password for Phenomenology & Practice?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Submit the completed manuscript and a short bio to <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> <b>Please DO NOT submit the paper to this website.</b>
- Manuscripts may also be submitted by post to:Phenomenology & Practicec/o Tone SaeviNorwegian Teachers Academy, School of EducationPostboks 74 Sandviken, 5812 Bergen, Norway.
The copyright for content in <i>Phenomenology & Practice</i> is retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to <i>Phenomenology & Practice</i>. By virtue of the open access policy of <i>Phenomenology & Practice</i>, content may be used with proper attribution (to both the author and <i>Phenomenology & Practice</i>) for educational and other non-commercial use.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.