Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Have included a novelty statement as instructed under Authors Instruction.
- Have read the new Author Instructions icluding the requirement for a novelty statement and the type of manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The Authors have read and approved the copyright policy of the Journal which is according to the terms and conditions of Creative Common license (Attribution-ShareAlike) License.
- Authors have cited the source of any quotation or statement inserted in the manuscript. Authors have obtained permission from publisher for any illustration and table copied or adapted from a published material. Such permissions must arrive in the Journal office via direct e-mail or fax from the publisher or original letter before the manuscript can be published.
- Authors will realize that the manuscript will be accepted only when the writing style and the use English language are deemed appropriate. Authors may choose to contact editing services such as those listed above under "English Proof Reading and Writing" with full realization that the Journal accept no responsibility or liability regarding the service rendered and its associated business transaction.
This is an open access journal with with free of charge submission and non0commercial download. At the time of submission, authors will be asked to transfer the copyright to the accepted article to the Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. The author may purchase the copyright for $500 upon which he/she will have the exclusive copyright to the article. Nevertheless, acceptance of a manuscript for publication in the Journal is with the authors' approval of the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons copyright license Creative Common license (Attribution-ShareAlike) License for non-commercial uses.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.