Already have a Username/Password for Evidence Based Library and Information Practice?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission is original work and does not infringe on any third party’s copyright.
- You have obtained permission for any third party material that is used in the submission.
- The author(s) submitting the work is/are the actual author(s) of the work, not a third party.
- You are aware that the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike license 2.5 Canada applies to all works published by Evidence Based Library and Information Practice and that authors will retain copyright of their work.
- Articles may be up to 5000 words in length.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. Papers will be published in PDF format.
- All URL addresses in the text are activated and ready to click. (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca)
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Figures are clear, black/white or coloured and numbered using Arabic numbers.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements of APA style guidelines.
- The text, if submitted to a peer-reviewed section, has had the authors' names removed. The author's name has also been removed from the document's Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu.
The Creative Commons-Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike License 2.5 Canada applies to all works published by Evidence Based Library and Information Practice. Authors will retain copyright of the work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Evidence Based Library and Information Practice (EBLIP) | EBLIP on Twitter